Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Austin


Today I would like to make a confession. I am a coffee addict. Bolder is better! Black is best! French pressed beans, in my cup. In my belly! I'm all about it! The sad part about this post is that my very dear friend Austin is moving away at the end of the week, on to bigger and better things, like TX and the Air Force. Today was the last day I got to see him, so as I was indulging in a fat cup of Pikes Peak I was also snapping away. I am undeniably proud of him and know he's going to be successful at whatever he decides to do, but I would be a liar if I said I wasn't going to miss him quite a lot. Besides being an incredible musician he's a super strong Christian and just an amazing person all around. Keep in touch, you. I'll be writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment