Sunday, August 2, 2009

D.S.

Today I met up with a superstar. He has a red mowhawk and an amazing family. He blows kisses and makes whole restaurants swoon. He got my phone number the first time I saw him.. I didn't even hesitate, although he was with his Mom. Just check this baby out!

If you haven't fallen in love yet you should see this baby dance!! At 16 mo I am sure his career is only headed up from here. I'll admit that I was more than a little rusty at child photography. It's been about 8 months since I quit working at a studio. For those of you who don't have children... 16mo are always on the move (bird, bike, sky!!!) Luckily for me D's Mom and Dad are super humans who put up with my hair brained concepts, battled the heat, and didn't yell at me when I sent them inside a church that was conducting a Christening ceremony. They are beautiful people, inside and out, and it was a blessing to have met them. Now! A few more teasers to finish this post and I'll be on my way back up to Gainesville. Class in t-minus 11 hours. It is my greatest hope these images will give D. a head start on his modeling career.. Best of luck!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am beyond in love with these so far, I can't.... don't WANT to wait to see the rest! Thank you for such kind words, you are by far an amazing photographer, and we can't thank YOU enough!

    Sara Rafal & Baby D

    ReplyDelete