Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finally fweeee!

Well world, this week completely slipped away from me.. Beyond the crazy amounts of "ASAP" editing for the magazine, (I GOT THE JOB!!!) I re-painted my painting final (4 times!?), created 7 pages of research for a 4 page diseration, packed everything I owned into boxes and studied for my final exam.. *whew!* But I must say, with glee, the view is looking very, very nice from where I sit.

I'm currently lounging in an enormous papasan in my new apartment that is filled with gracious amounts of light. Almost all the boxes are unpacked, and my muscles grew 6 sizes from repetitious curls of my refrigerator as I casually jogged up 3 flights of stairs. (Crawled, begging for water and mercy..) Any one up for arm wrestling for a fwee shoot?!

I would like to send a huge shout out to Mama K and Syd for helping me move my life 3 buildings over! Another to my Mom for being the champion that she is! And last but definitely not least, a huge shout out to God for watching over us and getting us through the week safely and with sanity intact... I hope everyone is enjoying the last two weeks of summer.
------
Website news: "Home" and "Grow" sections will be updated very soon with new work. Yes, that means more baby pictures, more family pictures, and I may just add a few of my favorite couple of all time, MATT AND SARAH!!!
(We go way back. He used to sit on me. I used to pull his leg-hair... He's my brother or something like it.)






Thank you for being so patient, go out and seize the day!
I'm about to go seize a cookie..
-SK

2 comments:

  1. what job?!?!?! love you, shan! -sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making it! the move, the paper, the painting. huge amount of work. toss your hat in the air like mary tyler moore and enjoy the last bit of summer. (and pls don't ask who mary tyler moore is, because if you do i will send you promptly to your mom so she can enlighten you about old school sitcoms.) let huntman tell u all about his move as well, talk about some stairs, and some heat, and some heavy stuff...

    ReplyDelete